Actor Madhavan and actress Aditi Balan walked away with the ‘best actor’ and ‘best actress’ awards (respectively in that order) in the on-going Norway Tamil Film Festival which concludes today (29th January).
4-day event of the 9th edition of the Annual Norway Tamil Film Festival commenced last Friday (26th January). The Festival, which concludes this evening with a glittering star-night, has announced the winners in various categories as under while taking into reckoning films which released during January-December last year. It gave away awards not only to Tamil films but also some international films screened at the Festival.
The following is the list of award-winners and award-winning films as far as Tamil films are concerned:
• Best film: Arram
• Best director: Gopi Nainar (for Arram)
• Best Actor: Madhavan (for Vikram Vedha)
• Best Actress: Adhiti Balan (for Aruvi)
• Best Music director: C.S. Sam (for Vikram Vedha)
• Best lyricist: Vivek (for Aalapporan Tamizhan in Mersal)
• Best Producer: S.R. Prabhu of ‘Dream Warrior Pictures’
• Best screen-play writer: Pushkar-Gayathri duo (for Vikram Vedha)
• Best supporting actor: Vela Ramamoorthy (for Thondan and Vanamagan)
• Best supporting actress: Anjali Varadhan (for Aruvi)
• Best playback singer – Male: Anirudh Ravichander (for Yaanji – Vikram Vedha)
• Best playback singer – Female: Shreya Ghoshal (for Needhane Needhane)
• Best editor: Raymond Derrick Crasta (for Aruvi)
• Best cinematographer: Ravivarman (for Kaatru Veliyidai)
Let’s congratulate all the award-winners!