In a strange piece of statistics, it is revealed that television anchor-turned-hero Sivakarthikeyan’s heroines sink into ‘nothingness’ soon after starring opposite him. Following are a few interesting pieces:
• Sivakarthikeyan’s debut film Marina had Oviya Helen (of ‘Bigg Boss’ fame) in the lead; as it turned out, she later lost out many offers and is struggling now;
• His Manm Kothiparavai heroine Aathmiya is also struggling for film offer and didn’t get even a single film afterwards;
• Regina Cassandra, his heroine in Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga, toiled hard for Tamil film offers for many years before finally managing to notch up a few offers in recent months;
• His Ethir Neechal heroine Priya Anand hasn’t been able to succeed in her attempt to become a frontline actress despite her acting/dancing prowess and her ability to dub in her own voice for her characters in her films;
• Sri Divya, who paired up opposite him in Vaduthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Kakki Sattai, is finding the going tough in Kollywood at present;
• Hansika, who paired up opposite Sivakarthikeyan in Maan Karate, is going without any single film on her hand at present; and
• Keerthy Suresh, who did Rajini Murugan and Remo with him, isn’t having the best of times in Kollywood.
Last, but not the least, it is only feared that his luck (or the lack of it) doesn’t rub on Nayantara, his heroine in his upcoming film Velaikaran.