Sabash Naidu is the title for Kamal’s next

kamal-haasanKamal’s new trilingual film in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi is titled as Sabash Naidu. In the film, Kamal plays the role of a RAW officer named Balram Naidu, whom we have seen in Dasavatharam.

Telugu comedian Brahmanandam plays Kamal’s sidekick Appa Rao in the film and Ramya Krishnan plays Kamal’s wife. Shruti will be seen as Balram Naidu’s daughter in Sabash Naidu.

The first schedule of the film will kick start in USA on May 14, where nearly 85% of the shoot will happen while remaining 15% will be shot in India. Maestro Ilaiyaraaja is the music composer of Sabash Naidu and the film will be directed by Rajeev Kumar

tamilwire.org - Latest English News

TamilCinema.News - Latest Cinema News

TamilTunes.com - Latest Songs Downloads