Everyone is eagerly waiting for the release of the film Paradesi directed by Bala. This film is to hit the screens on 15th March. Some of the interesting details of this film are as follows:
· Bala initially titled this film as Shani Bhagavan. Later on he titled this film as Kallarai Thottam. Finally it was titled Paradesi.
· Bala has the habit of illustrating his characters with intricacy. He will take additional care to see that his characters are depicted properly. The actors who do not live up to Bala’s expectations will get a bit of scolding but Atharvaa did not get any scolding in spite of several retakes. Bala patiently taught him.
· Atharvaa has worn sack cloth in the whole of the film. He has safely kept this dress in memory of Bala.
· G V Prakash has composed music for this film. Bala has joined hands with G V Prakash for the first time. Bala only after showing this film to Ilayaraja will be screening it for others.
· Vairamuthu who has penned the lyrics for this film has requested Bala to give him chance to pen the lyrics for his next film. Bala has also agreed for this.
· Bala had plans to make director Seeman dub for the villain role. For unknown reasons he has dropped this idea.
· Bala while shooting the climax sequence for Paradesi could not control his emotions. He started weeping for hours together. The shooting of this climax sequence took place in a crematorium in Sothuparai area. Bala has slept there for two days forgetting him.
· Another important aspect of this film is that Bala has completed this film in a short span of time. Bala has decided to complete his future projects in a similar way.
· Bala’s films will have comedy and the sequences will move fast. In the end there will a strong message. Similarly Bala has followed this in his film Paradesi.