Namitha escaped from fire

Hot actress Namitha escaped from a fire accident when her bedroom AC was burnt. When the actress was in her Numgambakkam residence on Tuesday, the AC machine was suddenly caught by the fire and her bedroom filled in smoke.
Suddenly, the actress called for aid and her watchman rushed to the spot and rescued the actress from the fire. Later, she called the AC machine suppliers and fixed the new one. As her parents stay in their native place Gujurat, Namitha stays in this house with her pet dogs and few aids.

“Normally I don’t stay in my house for a full day. Mostly, I will be outstation for shooting. But unfortunately, I’m staying in hot Chennai in this summer for the shooting of Indira Vizha. On that day, when I turned on the AC machine, it suddenly burnt. And now everything has been settled and my bed room returns to cool climate.” says Namitha with her smile.


tamilwire.org - Latest English News

TamilCinema.News - Latest Cinema News

TamilTunes.com - Latest Songs Downloads